Welcome home to this beautiful Dutch Colonial in the heart of Joppatowne. The main level has living room, dining room, kitchen and master bedroom with attached full bath. The upper level has 3 spacious bedrooms with multiple closets and a full bath. The lower level has a fully finished family room, a utility room and a full bath. Some of the many updates include stainless appliances, granite, hardwood, ceramic tile, carpet, paint and much more~. Outside enjoy a deck off the kitchen leading to a fully fenced yard with a storage shed. Enjoy quiet living with the convenience of being close to Mariner Point Park and not too far from transportation, 95, and shopping.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Dutch Colonial
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Brick Front, Other Construction
2,330 sq. ft
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room, Attic
- Washer/Dryer Connection, Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Single Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs, Partially Finished
- Bay Window(s), Screened
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway, Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Other
- Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Satellite Dish.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)