Fresh paint, carpet and luxury vinyl flooring throughout in this meticulously maintained 3 bedroom 2.5 bath colonial! Wood burning fireplace in the living room. Formal Dining room. Spacious eat in kitchen with plenty of cabinets! Lower level family room with built-in bar...great for entertaining! Enjoy summer and winter nights outside in the 16 x 8 screened in porch with Isinglass roll up windows. The fenced back yard is perfect for entertaining with a huge 35 x 12 shed! Make it a mancave or she-shed or workshop! 8 x 8 deck and a covered patio. No HOA. Perfect location with lots to do! Located close to waterfront restaurants, marinas and parks!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Brick, Vinyl Siding
1,912 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened, Wood Frame
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Chair Rail, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway, Private.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Roof Deck, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Privacy Fence, Rear, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Backs To Trees, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price