Be enchanted! Immerse yourself in turn-of-the-century ambiance that graces this statuesque all-stone manse and embrace the countryside lifestyle it bestows upon its residents while enjoying every contemporary convenience. A Carriage House in its former life, this beauty boasts much original millwork, 3 wood burning fireplaces, a coy Den, formal Dining Room, dramatic Solarium and an IMPRESSIVE 30' x 21' Great Room! The Upper Level offers an entire West Wing as the Owners' Suite with marble luxe Bath, Dressing Area, fireplace in bedroom and TWO balconies (West and North). The Upper Level East Wing is conveniently laid out with the additional 3 bedrooms, TWO more Full Baths and Laundry. Bonus Room in the Lower Level awaits your specific needs (Exercise Room? Craft/Workshop?) You'll want to hold on to every sunset and greet every sunrise from the numerous stone verandas, porches and balconies - overlooking the rolling hillsides that meet the Loch Raven Reservoir lands. Absolutely dreamy!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, French Provincial
3 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
4,008 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Sun Room, Foyer
- Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Radiators, Zone.
- Full, Walkout
- 3. Wood-burning, Marble, Stone, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Skylight, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Balcony
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic
- Body of Water
- Loch Raven Reservoir
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front. Backs - Parkland.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price