Large 3 bedroom 1.5 bath bungalow on fully fenced corner property. A lot of potential to make this house your own! Plenty of space to park your car(s) with a 24 x 12 garage, 3 car fenced driveway and separate 2 car parking pad. 40 x 7 covered front porch, perfect for relaxing in your porch swing and 13 x 12 deck off of the kitchen for grilling out! An abundance of natural light throughout the main level. Add your own touches and call this place home! Sold AS-IS.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Bungalow, 2+ Story
1 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heat
Vinyl Siding, Block
1,928 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Baltimore City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Attic
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant, Radiators.
- Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs, Full, Space For Rooms, Workshop
- Vinyl Frame, Casement, Wood Frame, Screened, Double Pane
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Private, Fenced.
- Deck, Porch, Roof Deck
- Chain Link, Full
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner, Level.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)