Large 3 bedroom 1.5 bath bungalow on fully fenced corner property. A lot of potential to make this house your own! Plenty of space to park your car(s) with a 24 x 12 garage, 3 car fenced driveway and separate 2 car parking pad. 40 x 7 covered front porch, perfect for relaxing in your porch swing and 13 x 12 deck off of the kitchen for grilling out! An abundance of natural light throughout the main level. Add your own touches and call this place home! Sold AS-IS.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Bungalow, 2+ Story
1 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heat
Vinyl Siding, Block
1,928 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Baltimore City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Attic
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant, Radiators.
- Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs, Full, Space For Rooms, Workshop
- Vinyl Frame, Casement, Wood Frame, Screened, Double Pane
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Private, Fenced.
- Deck, Porch, Roof Deck
- Chain Link, Full
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price