Beautiful One Level Living in Joppa!! Come see this great rancher with huge fenced backyard, patio, and off street parking convenient to commuter routes and great shopping as well a water front activities! Generous room sizes are complemented by the gleaming hardwood flooring, and numerous updates! HVAC new in 2020, roof in 2012, separate laundry and storage area! Primary bedroom features a half bath and cedar closet walk-in! Lots of light, lots of space and multiple areas for lots of living!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,420 sq. ft
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price