CALLING ALL CAR ENTHUSIASTS AND WORK FROM HOME PROFESSIONALS - Rare opportunity to purchase in CHURCHVILLE MEADOWS! Beautiful wood floors and a 2 story foyer with crown moldings, chair rail and picture boxes welcome you into this custom built home by Trinity Homes with original owners. The first floor offers 1 (of the 2 offices), a formal living room & formal dining room with trayed ceilings. The large eat-in kitchen with tile flooring is set up for those who cook complete with a gas cooktop, triple sink, bar sink in the Island, Viking oven with separate warming drawer. The 2 story family room is filled with natural light and has a 2 story natural gas fireplace ( can be converted back to wood burning ). The entertainment center has speaker wires run for rear channel surround and wiring to 3 sets of ceiling speakers ( sunroom, upstairs hall, master bedroom ) each with their own individual volume controls. Enjoy all of the Maryland seasons from the comfort of the 21 x 15 sunroom overlooking the yard. A half bath, laundry room and garage access complete the first floor. The upper level offers an enormous primary suite with trayed ceilings, a sitting area, a walk-in closet large enough to serve as an en-suite nursery and plenty of room for clothes. In 2016, the primary bath shower was completely rebuilt and extended to create a completely open shower. The upper level also includes, a second suite, and two other generously sized bedrooms that share a Jack and Jill bathroom with 2 sinks and water closet. The lower level offers approximately 1700 sq ft of finished basement complete with mini kitchen, granite countertops, tile and carpet, a 4th full bathroom and large spare room that can be used as a 5th bedroom, a theatre or use the basement as an in-law suite. Additional 20x20 unfinished storage room has over 250 sq ft of shelf space. Pool table included. CUSTOM 900Sq Ft DETACHED GARAGE - set up for vehicle enthusiasts with 12â ceilings and ready for a lift is desired. Separate 200amp service w air compressor and connection for a welder. 9x9 doors make it easy to back in a trailer or park that lifted truck. Even store your boat inside for the winter. 2ND SECURE HOME OFFICE ON THE 2ND FLOOR. Great alternate WORK FROM HOME location for families with young children or two people working from home. Both the office and shop have propane heaters, just add a tank and service. 2ND floor also has approximately 20x20 sq Ft of unfinished storage. This house sits on a 2.67 acre lot with the home sitting back from the street giving ample privacy. Land to the left of the driveway is long and level and makes a great sports field for kids to play lacrosse, soccer, football, etc. Out back is a 12x18 gazebo with a 5 person hot tub, a large 50x16 maintenance free trex deck to take in the sunsets and a fire pit for the chilly spring/fall evenings. Over $100K in upgrades over the past 9 years. Come and see all of the upgrades you won't find in very many homes in Harford County such as 5 piece crown moldings, custom built-ins, multiple tray ceilings, electrical outlets everywhere ( 13 locations in the kitchen alone! ), two 200amp electrical panels, dedicated HVAC systems for all 3 floors, all front windows centrally wired for window candles, electric chandelier lift, etc.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Wel
Brick, Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
6,301 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Office, Utility Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Kitchenette
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Gas Dryer, Intercom System, Microwave, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Wood Frame, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Stone.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Chair Rail, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Private.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Hot Tub, Front Yard, Side Yard, Back Yard, Landscaped. Level, Cleared, Front Yard, Sideyard(S), Rear Yard, Private, Open, Landscaping, Rural.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price