Lovely 2-BD, 2-BA condominium situated in a park-like setting in the tranquil neighborhood of Partridge Knoll. The unit features neutral color paint and flooring. An expansive living room boasts sliders to the delightful balcony facing trees. Beautiful picnic area with grills for outdoor entertaining backing to trees. An inviting dining area is perfect for entertaining. The eat-in kitchen hosts ample solid wood cabinets, and corner table conveys. A primary bedroom has a walk-in closet and en-suite bath. There is a second generously sized bedroom and a second full bath. There is also a sizable laundry room and an additional climate controlled storage space comes with the unit. This building has 24-hour security and landscaped grounds. It is in close proximity to Hunt Valley, I-695 and I-83. Updates: newer hot water heater and HVAC, beautiful manufactured wood flooring throughout!
Condo, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,002 sq. ft
Cable TV, Natural Gas
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Intercom System
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks. Backs To Trees.
- Community Amenities
- Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Picnic Area, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price