Beautiful all brick 4 bedroom 4 full and 1 half bath colonial on 3.53 acres in Regents Ridge. Enjoy the private yard from the front of the house instead of looking at the street. Gorgeous hardwood floors throughout the main and upper levels, along with chair rail and crown moldings in most rooms. This home has 3 woodburning fireplaces; 1 brick, 1 marble, and 1 wood stove with a brick hearth, (all with mantels that match the floors). Also includes 2 large 5 panel bay windows, an alarm system, a central vac and 3 AC units. The main level offers a formal dining room, formal living room, family room, kitchen, sun room, laundry/mud room with a full bath and the primary bedroom with an en suite, perfect set up for in-law situation! The kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, a large island and tile floor. The main level primary bedroom has a wet bar just outside the door, large walk-in closet, and private bath has a large jetted tub, 2 separate sinks and shower. The upper level has a second primary bedroom with en suite and 2 other generously sized bedrooms. 2 upper level bedrooms have separate 27 x 14 rooms attached that can be used as walk-in closets, sitting/dressing rooms or additional space for bedrooms. Bring your imagination to make the unfinished walkout level basement with a second fireplace and half bath your own. Additional private storage room /workshop accessible from outside. Enjoy entertaining and enjoying nice weather on the large 32 x 32 brick patio in private backyard which backs to trees.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Oil Hot Water Heater, Well
4,446 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Florida Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Concrete, Laminate, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Wood, Hot Water. Radiant, Stove.
- Partial, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Wood Frame
- 2. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Private.
- Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Trees, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Level, Partly Wooded, Secluded, Trees/Wooded, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price