AVAILABLE TO SHOW (UNDER CONTRACT WITH 24-HOUR KICK-OUT CLAUSE - BRING OFFERS!) Motivated to sell! (Previous Buyer's financing fell-through.) Spacious 3 Bed, 3.5 bath single-family home with 1-car attached garage, hardwood floors on main level, brand new carpeting on upper & lower levels, large eat-in Kitchen, deck in rear yard backing to trees, spacious Primary Bedroom with 2 walk-in closets & attached Full Bath, finished lower level Rec Room & huge Storage/Utility Room, fresh paint in most rooms, newer HWH, all located on a tranquil non-thru street in Lord Willoughby's Rest! Enjoy summer evenings on the front porch and convenient location to dining, shopping, & entertainment such as the shops at The Boulevard, Regal Cinemas, historic downtown Bel Air, & a quick hop on I-95, commuter lots, or MARC rail station to get down to the City. Needs a little TLC but priced under market value...don't miss your chance to own a detached home in a peaceful Harford County neighborhood for under $300k!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
2,216 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Lord Willoughby's Rest
Cable TV, Underground, Onsite Telephone, Natural Gas
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Mud Room, Attic
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Water Dispenser, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Partial, Full, Full Finished, Heated, Poured
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Paved Driveway, Private.
- Deck, Porch, Roof Deck
- Asphalt, Shingle, Pitched
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Level, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price