Desired corner unit, penthouse condo in Macphail Woods! This 55+ private community building offers garage parking, with an oversized parking space with room for 2 vehicles, parking space #37. The garage leads into the lobby with 2 large elevators, mailboxes and a secure front entrance. Take the elevator or the wide staircase up to the next level that includes the community, party, and fitness rooms. The almost 1800 sq ft condo consists of 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, den, open kitchen, dining room, living room, laundry room, and maintenance-free balcony. The spacious primary bedroom has an additional sitting area, walk-in closet with 2 additional closets, and a private bath with a double vanity and shower. The kitchen offers granite countertops, wood floors, an abundance of cabinet space, and an island with a breakfast bar. The 2nd full bath has a double vanity, shower, soaking tub, and separate entrance into the 2nd bedroom. Convenient to Downtown Bel Air, shopping, restaurants and entertainment. Pet limit of 2 and weight limit of each is 35 lbs. Annual deferred water and sewer fee of $250 due January 1st.
Condo, Traditional, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Stone, Vinyl Siding
1,780 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Vinyl Frame
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Private.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Fitness Center
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price