OPEN HOUSE CANCELLED DUE TO STORM Waterfront 4/5 bedroom 3 full bath colonial on the popular Sandpiper Cove off of Taylor Creek in desired Rumsey Island. Enjoy all year on the water from your own back yard sitting on your 40 x 13 deck overlooking 75 feet of waterfront offering a private dock with small slip on left side with possibility for small boat or PWC and lift on right side and an extra boat slip between pilings. This home is filled with natural light with an abundance of windows on each level. Wood floors flow through the living room, dining room, breakfast room and sitting room of the main level. The kitchen offers tile floors, granite countertops, lots of cabinet space, 2 pantries and windows looking out to the rear yard and water. The sun room/garden room can be used as a main level bedroom with an attached full bath or it can be used as an office or den. 3 sliders on the main level, one in the sitting room, one in the breakfast room and one in the sun room/garden room, all lead out to the large 40 x 14 rear paver patio. The home is beautifully landscaped in the front, on the sides, and there is a gorgeous two tier landscaped garden and flowers as you step out onto the huge Waterfront deck! The upper level offers a large primary bedroom with a private bath with a soaking tub, shower, double vanity sink and water closet. Also attached to the primary bedroom is an additional room with the laundry, currently used as an office surrounded by windows to enjoy the views. The upper level has 3 additional spacious bedrooms and the third full bath. There is an attached one car garage for private off street parking and an additional space in the driveway. Rumsey Island has no HOA but you can be a part of the community by joining the RIRA. All of the roads throughout Rumsey Island are freshly paved. Convenient to grocery stores, restaurants, entertainment, major travel routes, Oasis Marina and Mariner Point Park with walking trails, piers and public boat ramps.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,588 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room, Office, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Vinyl Frame
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Private.
- Deck, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Bay, Water, Canal
- Body of Water
- Taylor Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Boat Ramp, Private Dock, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Back Yard, Front Yard, Fishing. Bulkheaded, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Front Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price